GDT IMAGEPRO USER Amazon Custom Service – TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
Use of this Service is subject to the following Terms of Service (ToS):USER CONTENT
USER CONTENT includes user data made available, transmitted, uploaded, posted, or e-mailed including text, graphics, images, messages or other materials on, or to WWW.GDTImagepro.COM or any other website, microsite, or any other internet property owned, operated or sponsored by GDTIMAGEPRO. Merchant user data is not stored on GDT servers.
GDT will provide updates to the service as required to stay current with Amazon Seller Central custom order output at no charge.By submitting Your User Content, you acknowledge and agree:
- That You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) to Your Content and any other works that You incorporate into your User Content.
- That You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your User Content to use such person’s name, address, personal information or likeness in your User Content for use in the manner contemplated in the ToS.
- Not to include in your User Content any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, indecent, libelous, violates privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Access to the GDT Image Pro Amazon Order Processing service is subject to payment of the initial Amazon Merchant setup fee and payment of the prescribed monthly access fee . Which is invoiced and payable in advance.
- Delinquent accounts are subject to denial of service and a re connection fee.
INDEMNITY, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GDTIMAGEPRO, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by You and/or any third party due to or arising out of Your use of and access to the Service, Your violation of the ToS, Your violation of any rights of another person or entity, or Your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
If any provision of these Terms or any document incorporated by reference is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of such documents remain in full force and effect. The ToS, which apply to your use of the Service, provide that both you and GDTIMAGEPRO agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the City of Guelph, County of Wellington, Ontario, Canada.